« 이전계속 »
173. Act establishing Michigan Farm Colony for Epileptics.
ployers' liability, etc., insurance.
196. Amending act providing for incorporation of medical milk commissions, etc.
197. Amending act revising, etc., the laws relating to public instruction and
primary schools; asistant superintendent.
198. Appropriation for Newberry State Hospital; building and special purposes.
199. Amending act providing for a State Live Stock Sanitary Commission.
200. Act for the suppression of contagious diseases among bees; creating in-
spector of apiaries; appropriation.
201. Amending general tax law; appeals to State Board of Tax Commissioners.
202. Act regulating commerce in certain agricultural seeds, etc.
203. Appropriation for Northern State Normal School; current expenses, build-
ing and special purposes.
204. Appropriation for Michigan State Normal College; current expenses, build-
ing and special purposes.
205. Appropriation for Pontiac State Hospital; building and special purposes.
206. Act declaring telephone lines and companies to be common carriers, and
regulating the business, etc.
207. Act preventing fraud and deception in the sale of Michigan grown fresh
fruits and vegetables.
208. Act exempting certain cut-over and wild lands from taxation in certain
209. Amending act establishing a State Sanatorium; salaries.
210. Amending act providing for incorporation of mutual fire insurance com-
registration of creameries, cheese factories, etc.
243. Amending act revising, etc., laws relating to public instruction and pri-
mary schools; library moneys.
244. Amending act requiring a civil license in order to marry, and registra-
tion of same.
lead arsenates, etc.
255. Amending act establishing a State Board of Health.
256. Act fixing salary of county auditors in counties of not less than 150,000 and
not more than 300,000.
257. Act regulating the construction and operation of moving picture shows,
258. Act providing for the care, instruction, etc., of blind babies and children
under school age.
259. Amending employers' liability act; appropriation for Industrial Accident
260. Amending act abolishing fraternities, sororities, etc., among pupils of
261. Act authorizing boards of education to provide for maintenance of free pub-
lic libraries existing under their control in cities.
262. Appropriation for certain expenses, of the joint prison boards.
263. Act providing for the licensing, etc., of maternity or lying-in hospitals.
264. Act establishing standard provisions, etc., to be contained in policies in-
suring against accident and disease.
265. Act providing for organization of a joint penology commission.
266. Amending general highway law; statute labor.
267. Amending act providing for government, etc., of State Public School.
268. Amending act relative to tuition of school children who have completed
269. Salary of stenographer in sixth judicial circuit.
270. Act providing for abolishing the office of Commissioner of the State Land
271. Act creating the Michigan Historical Commission, etc.
272. Appropriation for general expenses of the State government.
273. Act providing punishment of persons falsely representing to be public
officials or fire adjusters, etc.
274. Act providing for the medical, etc., treatment of certain children afflicted
with a curable malady or deformity.
275. Act authorizing boards of supervisors to create a board of county auditors.
276. Act regulating, etc., false, deceptive, etc., advertising in newspapers, period-
277. Amending act prescribing terms, etc., on which foreign corporations may
be admitted in Michigan.
278. Act authorizing and regulating certain classes of indemnity contracts, etc.
279. Amending act providing for protection of associations and unions, etc., in
their labels, etc.
280. Amending act relative to offenses against property.
281. Amending act relative to bonds and other obligations, etc.; specific tax.
282. Act revising and simplifying the procedure in the probate courts.
283. Amending act changing the termination of the fiscal year of the State.
284. Amending act relative to pandering.
285. Act prohibiting agents, etc., from collecting fees, etc., in addition to the