Google Play 도서
67TH CONGRESS : 3D AND 4TH SESSIONS
NOVEMBER 20, 1922- MARCH 4, 1923
265. Channel of Harlem River Ship Canal.
266. Travel account of Shipping Board.
268. Property report of secretary of Senate.
269. Sale of condemned property of Senate.
271. Report of Tax Simplification Board, Dec. 2, 1922.
272. Judgments of Court of Claims.
273. Report of National Forest Reservation Commission, 1922.
274. Financial affairs of European states.
275. Representation in International Association of Road Congresses.
276. Conference report on bill rel. to compiling foreign commerce statistics.
277. Russian relief.*
278. Settlement of Shipping Board claims.
279. Property report of sergeant at arms of Senate.
280. Surplus hospital supplies transferred to American relief organizations.
281. Veto of bill to increase pensions.
282. Ratification of Armament Conference treaties.
283. Merger of meat-packing companies.
284. Excess earnings of railroads.
286. Rural post roads.
287. International Congress for Cattle Breeding
288. Arbitration of Norwegian claims.
290. Available supply of arsenie.
291. Interest charges of Federal reserve banks. .
292. Conference report of Department of Agriculture appropriation bill.
293. Activities of manufacturers of posts and poles.
295. American property interests in Isle of Pines.
296. Report of Perry's Victory Memorial Commission,
297. Tramp tonnage.
299. Ships sold by Shipping Board since Mar. 4, 1921.
300. Lands in Santiago, Chile.
302. Reorganization of Executive Departments.
303. Annual reports of public utilities companies of District of Columbia.
304. Account of State of New York.
305. Printing illustrations of foreign postage and revenue stamps.
306. Report of Joint Commission on Postal Service. 307. Report of American Relief Administration. U8. Conference report on amendment of war risk insurance act
309. Permanent Court of International Justice.*
310. Federal Reserve Board Conference.
311. Preliminary report on cotton trade.
312. Judgments rendered by Court of Claims.
313. Claims allowed by General Accounting Office.
314. Judgment rendered against United States.
315. Reorganization of schools of District of Columbia.
10. Claims for losses of property arising under Navy Department.