« 이전계속 »
FEBRUARY & MAY, 1828.
PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY A. E. MILLER,
FOR THE PROPRIETORS.
THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY
ASTOR, LENOX TILDEN FOUNDATION
Funds for the rebinding of this book have
been provided by a grant from
The National Endowment for the Humanities, 1989-92.
CONTENTS OF No. 1.
1. The Campaign of 1781, in the Carolinas; with Remarks, His.
torical and Critical, on Johnson's Life of Greene, &c. By H. Lee.
2. Letter of the Earl of Moira (formerly Lord Rawdon) to Gen.
Henry Lee, in relation to the Execution of Colonel Isaac Hayne.
IV. GEOMETRY AND THE Calculus,
1. Elements of Analytical Trigonometry, Plane and Spherical.
By F. R. Hassler, F. A. P. S.
2. The American Quarterly Review. No. 1. March, 1827.
3. On the Arithmetic of Impossible Quantities; from the Works
of John Playfair, Esq.
4. Ou the Necessary Truth of Certain Conclusions obtained by
means of Imaginary Quantities. By Robert Woodhouse, A. M.
Fellow of Caius College, Cambridge.
preliminary view of the French Revolution. By the Author of Wa-
ing the Free People of. Corour of the United States. With an Ap-
3. The Crisis: or Essays on the Usurpations of the Federal Go-
2. Roman History, by B. G. Niebuhr, translated from the Ger-
Clio. By James Percival.-No. III.
VII. BUTLER'S LIFE OF Hugo GROTIUS,
The Life of Hugo Grotius, with brief Minutes of the Civil, Eccle-