« 이전계속 »
Till Thy mercy's beams I see; Till they inward light impart, Glad my eyes, and warm my heart.
1. CARIST, whose glory fills the skies,
Christ, the true, the only light,
Triumph o'er the shades of night;
2. Dark and cheerless is the morn,
Unaccompanied by Thee;
3. Visit, then, this soul of mine,
Pierce the gloom of sin and grief; Fill me, Radiancy Divine !
Scatter all my unbelief: More and more Thyself display, Shining to the perfect day.
1. COME, bless the Lord, whose love assigns
A sacred rest for wearied minds ;
2. In holy duties let the day,
In holy pleasures, pass away;
And feed me with a shepherd's care ;
2. When in the sultry glebe I faint,
Or on the thirsty mountain pant,
3. Though in the paths of death I tread,
With gloomy horrors overspread,