« 이전계속 »
EVENING HYMN, L. M.
19 0 1129 이
IIRY IIIA Tellp on 1
4. O may my soul on Thee repose,
And may sweet sleep mine eye-lids close;
5. When in the night I sleepless lie,
My soul with heav'nly thoughts supply;
6. O may Thine angel, while I sleep,
Close to my bed his vigils keep;
7. May He celestial joy rehearse,
And thought to thought with me converse;
8. Praise God, from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below;
VESPER, P. M.
FOR THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE HALF-YEAR.
1. LORD, dismiss us with Thy blessing ;
Thanks for mercies past receive;--
May Thy children
2, Bless Thou all our days of leisure ;
Help us selfish lures to flee ;-
May our gladness
3. By Thy kindly influence cherish
All the good we here have gained ;-
Seek we ever
4. Let Thy father-hand be shielding
All who here shall meet no more ;-
RUGBY HYMN BOOK.