« 이전계속 »
But ever worship Israel's God,
y or sculpe alone. Handel.
EXODUS XV. FULL, EIGHT VOICES.
1. Moses and the children of Israel sang this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously : the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
PSALM XLV. VERSE AND FULL; FOUR AND
FIVE VOICES. 173.
1. My heart is inditing of a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made unto the King.
10. King's daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the Queen in a vesture of gold, and the King shall have pleasure in thy beauty.
ISATAH XLIX., 25.—Kings shall be thy nursing fathers : and Queens thy nursing mothers.
PSALM XLII. VERSE AND FULL; FIVE Voices. 174.
1. As pants the hart for cooling streams : so longs my soul for thee, O God.
SOLO, TREBLE. 3. Tears are my daily food; while thus they say, Where is now thy God ?
SOLO, COUNTER TENOR. 4. Now when I think thereupon, I pour out my heart by myself: for I went with the multitude, and brought them forth into the house of God.
FULL, FIVE VOICES. 5. In the voice of praise and thanksgiving : among such as keep holy-days.
TWO TREBLES. 6. Why art thou so full of grief, O my soul :' why so disquieted within me?
FULL, FIVE VOICES. 7. Put thy trust in God : for I will praise him.
PSALM XIII. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
Must I for ever mourn ?
O never to return.
2. How long shall anxious thoughts my soul,
And grief my heart oppress ?
And I have no redress ?
Restore thy wonted light:
In everlasting night.
To thee, my God, ascend,
Such bounty did'st extend. Handel.
PSALM CXLI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 176.
1. Lord, I call upon thee, haste thee unto me: O hear my voice, have mercy, Lord, and hear
1. KINGS I. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 177.
38. Zadock the priest, and Nathan the prophet, anointed Solomon King.
39. And all the people rejoiced and said, God save the King, long live the King.
May the King live for ever, Amen. Hallelujah.
PSALM CXXXII. SOLO TENOR.
Teach him to know thy ways;
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 179.
PSALM LXXXVIII., 2.-0 Lord, hear my prayer, for my soul is full of trouble : O haste thee to help me.
DUETT, COUNTER TENOR, AND TENOR. O my God, how long will thou forget me : 0 Lord, hear and forgive me all my sin.
FULL. PSALM XXXIX., 13.-0 Lord hear, O hear my prayer; consider my tears.
DUETT, TREBLE, AND COUNTER TENOR. 15. Spare me, Lord, that I may recover my strength, before I go hence and be no more seen.
FULL. O Lord, hear, consider my tears, before I go hence and be no more seen.
FULL, POUR VOICES. 180.
LAMENTATIONS I., 4.-The ways of Zion do mourn: and she is in bitterness.
LAMENTATIONS II., 10.-All her people sigh, and hang down their heads to the ground.
II. SAMUEL 1., 25.—How are the mighty fallen!
LAMENTATIONS I., 1.-She that was great among the nations, and princess of the provinces.
How are the mighty fallen!
JOB XXIX., 14.—She put on righteousness, and it clothed her : her judgment was a robe and a diadem. VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR,
AND BASS. 11. When the ear heard her, then it blessed her, and when the eye saw her, it gave witness of
How are the mighty fallen !
FULL. 12. She delivered the poor that cried, the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
PROVERBS XXXI., 26.-Kindness, meekness, and comfort, were in her tongue.
PHILIPPIANS IV., 8.-If there was any virtue, and if there was any praise, she thought on these things.
How are the mighty fallen!
VERSE AND FULL, FOUR VOICES. PSALM CXII., 6.—The righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance.