« 이전계속 »
12. Thou hast turned my heaviness into joy . thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.
13. Therefore shall every good man sing of thy praise without ceasing : O my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Hallelujah.
Psalm CXXII. VERSE AND FULL.
6. O pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee.
7. Peace be within thy walls : and plenteousness within thy palaces.
8. For my brethren and companions' sake : I will wish thee prosperity.
9. Yea, because of the house of the Lord our God: I will seek to do thee good. King.
PSALM LXVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 200.
1. O be joyful in God, all ye lands : sing praises unto the honour of his name, make his praise to be glorious.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS.
2. Say unto God, O how wonderful art thou in thy works : through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies be found liars unto thee.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 3. For all the world shall worship thee : sing of thee, and praise thy name.
PSALM XXXIII. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 201.
1. Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous : for it becometh well the just to be thankful.
VERSE, FOUR VOICES. 2. Praise the Lord with harp : sing praises unto him with the lute, and instrument of ten strings.
FULL. 4. For the word of the Lord is true : and all his works are faithful.
PSALM CXIX. VERSE, THREE TREBLES. 202.
9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee : O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
SOLO TREBLE. 11. Thy words have I hid within my heart : that I should not sin against thee.
VERSE, THREE TREBLES. 12. Blessed art thou, O Lord : O teach me thy statutes.
SOLO TREBLE. 13. With my lips have I been telling of all the judgments of thy mouth.
VERSE, THREE TREBLES. 14. I have had as great delight in the way of thy testimonies : as in all manner of riches.
FULL, FIVE VOICES. 15. I will talk of thy commandments : and have respect unto thy ways.
16. My delight shall be in thy statutes : and I will not forget thy word.
PSALM LXXXVI. VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 203.
1. Bow down thine ear, O Lord, and hear me : for I am poor and in misery.
4. Comfort the soul of thy servant : for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
(Pratt from) Leonardo Leo.
Psalm cxlv. FULL, FOUR Voices. 204.
2. Every day will I give thanks unto thee, O God, my king : and praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord, and marvellous, worthy to be praised : there is no end of his greatness.
PSALM CXIII. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR,
1. Praise the Lord, ye servants : 0 praise the name of the Lord.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 2. Blessed be the name of the Lord : from this time forth for evermore.
TENOR AND BASS. 3. The Lord's name is praised : from the rising up of the sun, unto the going down of the same.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 4. The Lord is high above all heathen : and his glory above the heavens.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR. 5. Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling so high : and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth ?
SOLO BASS. 6. He taketh up the simple out of the dust : and lifteth the poor out of the mire.
7. That he may set him with the princes : even with the princes of his people.
VERSE AND FULL; FOUR VOICES. Hallelujah.
PSALM CXLVIII. VERSE, TWO TREBLES, COUNTER
TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 206.
1. O praise the Lord of heaven : praise him in the height.
2. Praise him, all ye angels of his : praise him, all his host.
3. Praise him, sun and moon : praise him, all ye stars and light.
4. Praise him, all ye heavens: and ye waters that are above the heavens.
7. Praise the Lord on earth : ye dragons and all deeps.
8. Fire and hail, snow and vapours.
9. Mountains and all hills : fruitful trees and all cedars;
10. Beasts and all cattle : worms and feathered fowls ;
FULL. 12. Let them praise the Lord, for his name is excellent.
(Penson from) Hasse.
PSALM CXLV. VERSE, TWO COUNTER TENORS,
10. All thy works praise thee, O Lord : and thy saints give thanks unto thee.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 11. They shew the glory of thy kingdom : and talk of thy power.