« 이전계속 »
PSALM XCVI. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 243.
1. O sing unto the Lord a new song : sing unto the Lord all the whole earth.
2. Sing unto the Lord, and praise his name: be telling of his salvation from day to day.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES ; AND FULL. 3. Declare his honour unto the heathen : and his wonders unto all people.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 4. For the Lord is great, and cannot worthily be praised : he is more to be feared than all Gods.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 6. Glory and worship are before him : power and honour are in his sanctuary. Amen.
PSALM CXLVII. SOLO TENOR.
7. O sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving : sing praises upon the harp unto our God.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his power : yea, and his wisdom is infinite.
6. The Lord setteth up the meek: and bringeth the ungodly down to the ground.
11. The Lord delighteth in them that fear him : and put their trust in his mercy.
VERSE AND FULL. 12. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem : praise thy God, o Zion.
PSALM LXVIII. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR,
AND TENOR. 245.
4. O sing unto God, and sing praises unto his name : and rejoice before him.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 5. He is a Father of the fatherless, and defendeth the cause of the widows : 6. And bringeth the prisoners out of captivity.
SOLO TENOR. 19. Praised be the Lord daily : even the God who helpeth us, and poureth his benefits upon us.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR. 20. He is our God, even the God of whom cometh salvation : God is the Lord, by whom we escape death.
VERSE AND FULL. 32. Sing unto God, o ye kingdoms of the earth: O sing praises unto the Lord.
PSALM LXXXVI. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR,
AND TENOR. 246.
6. O Lord, give ear unto my prayer: and ponder the voice of my humble desires.
7. In the time of my trouble I will call upon thee : for thou hearest me.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 8. Among the gods there is none like thee, O Lord : there is not one that can do as thou doest.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR. 9. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship thee, O Lord : and shall glorify thy name.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 10. For thou art great, and doest wondrous things : thou art God alone.
PSALM XLVII. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 247
1. O clap your hands together, all ye people : O sing unto God with the voice of melody. - 2. For the Lord is high, and to be feared : he is the great king upon all the earth.
3. He shall subdue the people under us : and the nations under our feet.
6. O sing praises, sing praises unto our God : O sing praises, sing praises unto our King.
7. For God is the King of all the earth : sing ye praises with understanding. Greene.
PSALM CXLVI. SOLO BASS. 248.
1. Praise the Lord, O my soul, while I live will I praise the Lord : yea, as long as I have any being, I will sing praises unto my God.
4. Blessed is he who hath the God of Jacob for his help: and whose hope is in the Lord his God.
6. The Lord helpeth them to right that suffer wrong.
8. The Lord helpeth them that are fallen : the Lord careth for the righteous.
VERSE AND FULL. 10. The Lord thy God, o Zion, shall be King for evermore: and throughout all generations.
Praise the Lord, O my soul : the Lord thy God, o Zion, shall be King for evermore. Praise the Lord, O my soul : praise the Lord. Amen.
VERSE, TWO TENORS ; AND FULL. 249.
ISAIAH XLII., 10.-Sing unto the Lord a new song, ye that go down to the sea, the isles and the inhabitants thereof.
12. Let them give glory unto the Lord: and declare his praise.
SOLO BASS. 13. The Lord shall go forth in his might, he shall prevail against his enemies.
ISAIAH XLIII., 16.—The Lord who maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters : he shall prevail against his enemies.
the earth : he stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain.
He speaketh the word, and the winds and seas obey his voice.
TWO TENORS. ISAIAH XLI., 10.—The Lord shall strengthen us with his arm: and uphold us with his right hand.
VERSE AND FULL, SIX VOICES. ISAIAH XLVII., 4.—The Lord our God is with us; he is our Redeemer, even the Holy One of Israel. Hallelujah.
PSALM LXV. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR,
AND TENOR. : 250.
1. Thou, O God, art praised in Sion : and unto thee shall the vow be performed in Jerusalem.
2. Thou that hearest the prayer : be merciful unto our sins.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 4. Blessed is the man, whom thou choosest and receivest unto thee : he shall dwell in thy court and shall be satisfied with the pleasures of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR. 5. Thou shalt shew us wonderful things, O God of our salvation : thou that art the hope of all the ends of the earth.
7. Thou stillest the raging of the sea : the noise of his waves, and the madness of the people.