« 이전계속 »
SOLO TENOR; AND' FULL. 9. Thou visitest the earth and blessest it: thou crownest the year with thy goodness.
EXODUS XV. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR,
2. The Lord is my strength and my song, and he is become my salvation : he is my God, I will exalt him.
SOLO BASS. 11. Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods : glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 13. Thou in thy mercy hast led forth thy people which thou hast redeemed; thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
VERSE AND FULL. 18. The Lord shall reign for ever and ever. Hallelujah. Amen.
VERSE, TWO COUNTER TENORS. 252.
PSALM XXIII., 1.- The Lord is my shepherd : therefore can I want nothing.
2. He shall feed me in a green pasture : and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
3. He shall convert my soul : and bring me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. The Lord is, &c.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 4. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil : for thou art with me.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. PSALM CXLV., 14.- The Lord upholdeth all such as fall : and lifteth up all those that are down.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 15. The eyes of all wait upon thee, O Lord : and thou givest them their meat in due season.
16. Thou openest thine hand : and fillest all things living with plenteousness.
VERSE, TWO COUNTER TENORS, AND FULL. 21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord : and let all flesh give thanks unto his holy name for ever and ever.
PSALM XCVI. SOLO TENOR. 253.
7. Ascribe unto the Lord, Oye kindreds of the people : ascribe unto the Lord worship and power.
8. Ascribe unto the Lord the honour due unto
his name : bring presents, and come into his courts.
9. O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness : let the whole earth stand in awe of him.
VERSE, TENOR, AND BASS ; AND FULL. 10. Tell it out among the heathen, that the Lord is King: and that it is he who hath made the round world so fast that it cannot be moved, and how that he shall judge the people righteously.
SOLO BASS. 11. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad : let the sea make a noise, and all that therein is.
12. Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord.
VERSE, FOUR VOICES; AND FULL. 13. For he cometh to judge the earth : and with righteousness to judge the world, and the people with his truth. Amen. Travers.
PSALM V. SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 254.
1. Ponder my words, O Lord: consider my meditation.
2. O hearken thou unto my calling my King, and my God : for unto thee will I make my prayer.
4. For thou art the God that hath no pleasure in wickedness : neither shall any evil dwell with thee.
5. Such as be foolish shall not stand in thy sight: for thou hatest all them that work vanity.
6. Thou shalt destroy all them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor both the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
FULL. Hallelujah, hallelujah, &c.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 255.
PSALM LXVIII., 4.—Sing to Jehovah, sing praises to him that rideth upon the heavens: extol him, rejoice before him.
JEREMIAH XVII., 17.-For thou art my hope, O Lord God : thou art my trust. Sing to Jehovah, &c.
PSALM CXLVII. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
5. Great is the Lord, and great is his power : yea, and his wisdom is infinite. Graun.
JOHN I. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 257.
29. Behold the Lamb of God! which taketh away the sins of the world.
Saints and angels join'd in concert,
Graun and Wolf.
ISAIAH LIII. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 258.
3. He was despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, acquainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs and carried our sorrows : yet we did esteem him stricken of God, smitten of God, and afflicted.
VERSE, THREE VOICES.
In the midst of life we are in death ; of whom may we seek for succour, but of thee, O Lord ?
SOLO TENOR. · 'Tis the Lord that commandeth the waters, 'tis the glorious God who maketh the thunder.
VERSE, THREE VOICES. That casteth forth the lightning with the rain, hail, snow, and vapours, wind and storm, fulfilling his word.