« 이전계속 »
5. In the time of trouble he shall hide me in his tabernacle: in the secret place of bis dwelling, and set me up upon a rock of stone.
4. One thing have I desired, which I will require: even that I may dwell in the house of the Lord for ever, to behold the fair beauty of the Lord,
10. O hide not thou thy face from me: nor cast away thy servant in displeasure.
15. I should utterly have fainted : but that I believe to see the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living.
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
PSALM LXI., 6.-0 Lord, grant the King a long life: that his years may endure throughout all generations.
7. He shall dwell before God for ever: O prepare thy loving mercy and faithfulness, that they may preserve him.
PSALM CXXXII., v. 19.-As for his enemies, clothe them with shame : but upon himself let his crown flourish. Hallelujah.
PSALM CXXII. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 34.
6. O pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES AND COUNTER TENOR.
7. Peace be within thy walls : and plenteousness within thy palaces.
FULL, FOUR Voices. 8. For my brethren and companions' sake I will wish thee prosperity.
VERSE AND FULL. 9. Yea, because of the House of the Lord our God: I will seek to do thee good.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
PSALM CIII. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
1. Praise the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me praise his holy name.
2. Praise the Lord, O my soul : and forget not all his benefits ;
3. Who forgiveth all thy sin: and healeth all thine infirmities ;
4. Who saveth thy life from destruction ; and crowneth thee with mercy and loving kindness.
22. O speak good of the Lord, all ye works of his, in all places of his dominion : praise thou the Lord, O my soul. Hallelujah.
PSALM LXXXI. FULL, SEVEN VOICES. 36.
1. Sing we merrily unto God our strength: make a cheerful noise unto the God of Jacob.
2. Take the psalm, bring hither the tabret: the merry harp with the lute.
3. Blow the trumpet in the new-moon : even in the time appointed, and upon our solemn feast day.
4. For this was made a statute for Israel : and a law of the God of Jacob. Hallelujah.
PSALM CII. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 37.
2. O hide not thy face from me, O Lord, when I am in trouble : lest I be like to them that go down into the pit.
(Penson from) Salvator.
PSALM LXII. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR,
AND BASS. 38.
PSALM XLII., 1.-My soul truly waiteth still upon God: for of him cometh my salvation.
2. He verily is my strength and my salvation : he is my defence, so that I shall not greatly fall.
8. O put your trust in him alway, ye people :
pour out your hearts before him, for God is our hope.
PSALM CXLV., 2.-Every day will I give thanks unto thee: and praise thy name for ever. Hallelujah.
PSALM CXIX. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
Fifth Part. 1. Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes : and I shall keep it unto the end.
2. Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law: yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart.
3. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments : for therein is my desire.
4. Incline my heart unto thy testimonies : and not to covetousness.
8. Behold, my delight is in thy commandments : O quicken me in thy righteousness.
PSALM CXXXIV. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 40.
1. Behold now praise the Lord : O ye servants of the Lord;
2. Ye that by night do stand in the house of the Lord :
3. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary: and praise the Lord.
4. The Lord that made heaven and earth : give thee blessing out of Sion. Hallelujah.
PSALM XV. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
1. Lord, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle: or who shall rest upon thy holy hill ?
2. Even he that leadeth an uncorrupt life : and doeth the thing which is right, and speaketh the truth from his heart.
3. He that hath used no deceit in his tongue, nor done evil to his neighbour : and hath not slandered his neighbour.
4. He that setteth not by himself, but is lowly in his own eyes : and maketh much of them that fear the Lord.
6: He that hath not given his money upon usury: nor taken reward against the innocent. 7. Whoso doeth these things : shall never fall.
LUKE XV., 18, 19. FULL, FOUR Voices. 42.
I will arise and go to my Father, and will say, Father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy Son.