« 이전계속 »
mountains : for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
· BASS.. 14. But Zion said, the Lord hath forsaken me, and iny Lord hath forgotten me.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 15. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb ? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR. ISAIAH LI., 1.-Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord : look unto the rock whence ye are hewn.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR. 2. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you : for I called him alone, and blessed him and increased him.
VERSE, THREE VOICES; AND FULL. 3. For the Lord shall comfort Zion : he will comfort all her waste places, and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness, shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. Amen.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 291.
PSALM XXX., 4.-Sing praises to the Lord, O ye saints of his : give thanks to him for a remembrance of his holiness.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. PSALM XXXIII., 5.--He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, AND TENOR. PSALM XCVI., 8.-Ascribe unto the Lord the honour due unto his name : bring presents, and come into his courts.
SOLO BASS. Psalm XVIII., 31.–For who is God, but the Lord: or who hath any strength, except our God ?
PSALM CXIII., 4.-The Lord is high above all people : and his glory above the heavens.
FULL. Psalm XXXII., 12.–Be glad, O ye righteous, and rejoice in the Lord : be joyful, all ye that are true of heart. Hallelujah.
PSALM XXV. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 292.
15. Turn thee unto me, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: for I am desolate and in misery.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 16. The sorrows of my heart are enlarged: 0 bring thou me out of my troubles.
17. Look upon my adversity : and forgive me all my sin.
FULL. 19. O keep my soul and deliver me: let me not be confounded, for I have put my trust in thee.
PSALM XVIII. SOLO BASS. 293.
47. The Lord liveth, and blessed be my strong helper : and praised be the God of my salvation.
48. Even the God that seeth that I be avenged: and subdueth the people unto me.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 49. It is he that delivereth me from my cruel enemies, and setteth me up above mine adversaries : thou shalt rid me from the wicked man.
50. For this cause will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the Gentiles : and sing praises unto thy name.
FULL. 51. Great prosperity giveth he to his anointed, and to his seed for evermore. Amen.
PSALM CXIX. SOLO COUNTER TENOR.
33. Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes: and I shall keep it unto the end.
34. Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law : yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart.
5. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments : for therein is my desire.
7. O turn away mine eyes, lest they behold vanity: and quicken thou me in thy way.
8. O 'stablish thy word in thy servant : that I may fear thee.
FULL. 40. Behold, my delight is in thy commandments: O quicken me in thy righteousness. Amen.
PSALM CXIX. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 295.
9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 10. With my whole heart have I sought thee : O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 11. Thy words have I hid within my heart: that I should not sin against thee.
VERSE, FIVE VOICES. 12. Blessed art thou, O Lord : teach me thy statutes.
FULL. 15. I will talk of thy commandments: and have respect unto thy ways.
16. My delight shall be in thy statutes : and I will not forget thy word.
PSALM LIV. FULL, FOUR VOICÈS.
1. Save me, O God, for thy name's sake : and avenge me in thy strength.
2. Hear my prayer, O God: and hearken to the words of my mouth.
3. For strangers are risen up against me : and tyrants, which have not God before their eyes, seek after my soul.
PSALM CV. FULL, EIGHT VOICES. 297.
1. O give thanks unto the Lord, and call upon his name : tell the people what things he hath done.
VERSE, FOUR Voices. 2. O let your songs be of him, and praise him : and let your talking be of all his wondrous works..
FULL, EIGHT VOICES. 3. Rejoice in his holy name : let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
VERSE AND FULL.
PSALM LXXI. VERSE AND FULL. 298.
1. In thee, O Lord, have I put my trust, let me never be put to confusion : deliver me, incline thine ear unto me, and save me, O Lord, in thy righteousness.