« 이전계속 »
VERSE AND FULL, EIGHT VOICES. 408.
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. Hosanna in the Highest. Amen.
SOLO TREBLE ; AND FULL, FOUR VOICES. 409.
Eternal God! Almighty Power,
Great God of all, holy Creator,
VERSE AND FULL, FOUR VOICES.
PSALM CIII., 1.-Praise the Lord, O my soul : and all that is within me, praise his holy name.
PSALM CVI., 1.–Give thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious and merciful. Beethoven.
Now hear me man, and mark me; the voice of God alone can breathe such holy truths : so hear, O man, and mark me.
VERSE, TREBLE, TENOR, AND BASS. O children of our Father, obey this holy law ; love them that hate you, so please the Lord your God.
RECITATIVE, TENOR. O learn of him who dies, that ye may live for ever, to love all those that hate you. O children of our Father, &c.
RECITATIVE, TENOR. The work of man's redemption is complete in Christ our Lord. .
FULL, FOUR VOICES. Hallelujah! to the Father and the Son of God ! Praise the Lord, ye everlasting Choir, in holy
songs of joy. Worlds unborn shall sing his Glory: the exalted Son of God.
PSALM LXXVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 413.
1. In Jewry is God known: his name is great in Israel.
VERSE, FIVE VOICES. 2. At Salem is his tabernacle: and his dwelling in Sion.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 3. There brake he the arrows of the bow : the shield, the sword and the battle.
VERSE AND FULL.
PSALM CL. VERSE AND FULL. 414.
1. O praise God in his holiness, praise him in the firmament of his power.
2. Praise him in his noble acts : praise him according to his excellent greatness.
SOLO BASS. 3. Praise him in the sound of the trumpet : praise him upon the lute and harp.
SOLO TREBLE. 4. Praise him in the cymbals and dances: praise him upon the strings and pipe.
5. Praise him upon the well-tuned cymbals : praise him upon the loud cymbals.
VERSE, AND FULL. 6. Let every thing that hath breath, praise the Lord. Hallelujah. Amen.
PSALM LXXXVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 415.
3. Be merciful unto me, O Lord, for I will call daily upon thee.
VERSE AND FULL. 4. Comfort the soul of thy servant; for unto thee do I lift up my soul.
PSALM XXXII. SOLO TREBLE. 416.
1. Blessed is he whose unrighteousness is forgiven, and whose sin is covered.
2. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth no sin.
11. Great plagues remain for the ungodly ; but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord, mercy embraceth him on every side.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 12. Be glad, O ye righteous, and rejoice in the Lord. Hallelujah. Amen.
PSALM XLVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 417.
1. God is our hope and strength: a very present help in time of trouble.
VERSE, TENOR, AND BASS. 2. Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
3. Though the waters thereof rage and swell, and though the mountains shake at the tempest of the same.
VERSE, TENOR, AND BASS. 11. The Lord of Hosts is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge.
The Lord of Hosts is with us, &c. Crotch.