« 이전계속 »
FULL, FIVE VOICES. PSALM LXXXV., 4.—Turn thee again 0 Lord, and let thine anger cease from us. Amen.
PSALM CXIX. VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER
TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 438.
9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
SOLO TENOR. 10. With my whole heart have I sought thee : O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
FULL AND VERSE, FOUR VOICES. Blessed art thou, O Lord, O teach me thy statutes.
FULL.: Hallelujah. Amen.
9. Hosanna to the Son of David, Hosanna in the Highest. Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
LAMENTATIONS V. VERSE, FOUR VOICES. 440.
1. Remember, O Lord, what is come upon us, consider and behold our reproach.
RECITATIVE BASS. 7. Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 15. The joy of our heart is ceased, and our dance is turned into mourning.
17. For this our heart is faint: for these things our eyes are dim.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 19. Thou, O Lord, remainest for ever, thy throne from generation to generation.
SOLO BASS ; AND FULL, FOUR
1. Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments 0 Jerusalem, thou holy city.
2. Shake thyself from the dust, and sit down : loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. Hallelujah. Amen.
VERSE, FOUR VOICES.
1. Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
2. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting.
Thou art God.
3. Thou turnest man to destruction : again thou sayest, return, ye children of men.
4. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.
5. Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep.
7. For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
9. For all our days are passed away in thy wrath : we spend our years as a tale that is told.
12. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
16. Show thy servants thy work and their children thy glory
PSALM LXXX. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR,
TENOR, AND BASS ; AND FULL. 443.
1. Hear, O thou shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a sheep: shew thyself also, thou that sittest upon the cherubims.
FULL. · Shew the light of thy countenance, and we shall be whole. Amen.
PSALM CXVII. SOLO BASS; AND FULL. 444.
1. Praise the Lord, all ye people : praise the Lord, all ye nations.
VERSE, FOUR VOICES. 2. For his merciful kindness is ever more and more towards us : and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever.
VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR,
TENOR, AND BASS.
9. I will lay me down in peace, and take my rest, for it is thou, O Lord, that makest me to dwell in safety.
1. CHRONICLES XVI. VERSE AND FULL, FOUR
8. Give thanks unto the Lord, and call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
9. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye
of all his wondrous works.
10. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
PSALM CIV.—The Lord that made the heavens and the earth give thee blessing out of Sion, for the Lord he is mighty and holy, and great is the Glory of the Lord. His ways are Holy and all his paths are peace.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR AND BASS. PSALM CXIX.-Teach me, Lord, the way