« 이전계속 »
FULL. 10. For one day in thy courts : is better than a thousand.
TWO TREBLES AND TENOR. 11. I had rather be a door-keeper in the house of my God : than to dwell in the tents of ungod. liness.
FULL. 12. For the Lord God is a light and defence : the Lord will give grace and worship, and no good thing shall he withhold from them that live a godly life.
TWO TREBLES, COUNTER TENOR, AND BASS.
13. O Lord God of hosts : blessed is the man that putteth his trust in thee.
Glory be to the Father, &c. Turner.
PSALM CXIII. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 72.
1. Praise the Lord, ye servants : 0 praise the name of the Lord.
2. Blessed be the name of the Lord : from this time forth for evermore.
3. The Lord's name is praised : from the rising up of the sun, unto the going down of the same.
4. The Lord is high above all heathen : and his glory above the heavens.
ISAIAH XL. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, AND TWO
1. Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
2. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her iniquity is pardoned : for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
SOLO TENOR. 3. The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
4. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low.
VERSE AND FULL. 5. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together : for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
COUNTER TENOR AND TWO TENORS. 6. And the voice said, cry : what shall I cry? all flesh is grass, and the goodliness thereof is as a flower of the field.
7, 8. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth : but the word of our God shall stand fast for ever.
VERSE AND FULL, SIX VOICES. 9. O Sion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the mountains ; lift up thy voice with strength, O Jerusalem, and say unto the cities of Judah, behold your God.
PSALM LXIII. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
1. O God, thou art my God: early will I seek thee.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 2. My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh also longeth after thee : in a barren and dry land, where no water is.
FULL. 3. Thus have I looked for thee in holiness : that I might behold thy power and glory.
TWO TREBLES AND COUNTER TENOR. 4. For thy loving kindness is better than life itself: my lips shall praise thee.
FULL. 5. As long as I live will I magnify thee on this manner : and lift up my hands in thy name:
8. Because thou hast been my helper : therefore under the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. Hallelujah.
PSALM LX. FULL, SIX VOICES. 75.
1. O God, thou hast cast us out, and scattered us abroad : thou hast also been displeased, O turn thee unto us again.
2. Thou hast moved the land, and divided it : heal the sores thereof, for it shaketh.
VERSE, SIX VOICES. 11. O be thou our help in trouble : for vain is the help of man.
FULL. 12. Through God will we do great acts : and it is he that shall tread down our enemies.
PSALM LVI. COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND
1. Be merciful unto me, O God, for man goeth about to devour me: he is daily fighting and troubling me.
SOLO BASS. 2. Mine enemies are daily in hand to swallow me up: for there be many that fight against me, O thou most Highest.
3. Nevertheless though I am sometime afraid : yet put I my trust in thee.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 4. I will praise God, because of his word : I have put my trust in God, and will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
SOLO TENOR. 5. They daily mistake my words : all that they imagine is to do me evil.
THREE VOICES. 6. They hold all together, and keep themselves close : and mark my steps, when they lay wait for my soul.
7. Shall they escape for their wickedness: thou, O God, in thy displeasure shalt cast them down.
10. In God's word will I rejoice : in the Lord's word will I comfort me.
11. Yea, in God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Hallelujah.
10. Behold, I bring you glad tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11. For unto you this day is born a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 10. Glad tidings, which shall be to all people.
VERSE AND FULL. 14. Glory to God on high, and on earth peace, good will towards men. Hallelujah. Purcell.
PSALM CXIX. VERSE AND FULL. COUNTER
TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS.
78. - Fourteenth Part.
105. Thy word is a lantern unto my feet: and a light unto my path.