« 이전계속 »
GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND,
32 & 33 VICTORIA, 1868-9-
WITH TABLEs sHOWING THE EFFECT OF THE YEAR's LEGISLATION,
By GEORGE KETTILBY RICKARDS, Esq.,
OF THE INNER TEMPLE,
COUNSEL TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, OF COMMONs.
PRINTED BY GEORGE E. EYRE AND WILLIAM Sl'OTTISWOODE,
PRINTElts TO THE QUEEN"'s MOsT EXcELLENT MaJEsTY.
tPrice £0. 15. in Boards.]
Containing the TITLES of all
Passed in the FIRST Session of the TWENTIETH Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland; 32 & 33 VICTORIA.
PUBLIC GENERAL ACTS.
1. h N Act to apply certain sums out of the Consolidated ^ Fund to the service of the years ending the thirty-first Jay of March one thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-nine, and one thousand eight hundred and seventy. Page 1
2. An Act for repealing the Act of the session of the eighth and ninth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter one hundred and twenty-two. Ibid.
3. An Act to enable Lord Napier of Magdala to receive the full benefit of the Salary of Member of Council for the Presidency of Bombay, or as holding any other office in India, notwithstanding his being in receipt of an Annuity granted to him under the Act thirty-one and thirty-two Victoria, chapter ninety-one. 2
4. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion, and for the better payment of the Army and their Quarters. 3
5. An Act for the Regulation of Her Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on shore. 13
6. An Act to repeal so much of The Regulation of Railways Act, 1868, as relates to the approval by meetings of incorporated railway companies of bills and certificates for conferring further powers on those companies. 22
7. An Act for the confirmation and execution of arrangements made between the Secretary of State in Council of India and the East India Irrigation and Canal Company; and for other purposes connected therewith. Ibid.
8. An Act to apply the sum of seventeen million one hundred thousand pounds out of the Consolidated Fund to the service of the year ending the thirty-first day of March one thousand eight hundred and seventy. 26