46. SCHLEGEL'S LECTURES ON MODERN HISTORY.
47. LAMARTINE'S HISTORY OF THE FRENCH REVOLUTION OF '048.
48 & 50. JUNIUS'S LETTERS, with Notes, Additions, Essay, Index, &c. Med
49, 55, 60, 65, 71. VASARI'S LIVES OF THE MOST CELEBRATED PAINTERS,
SCULPTORS, AND ARCHITECTS. Trauslated by Mrs. FOSTER, with Notee.
Complete in 5 Vols., with Index.
61. TAYLOR'S (JEREMY) HOLY LIVING AND DYING. Portrait.
82. GOETHE'S WORKS. Vol. 'III. ["Faust,” “Iphigenia," "Torquato Tasso,"
and “Egmont.”] Translated by M13S SWANWICK. With “Goetz von Ber
lichingen,” translated by Sir WALTER SCOTT.
58, 56, 58, 61, 66, 67, 75, & 82. NEANDER'S CHURCH HISTORY. Carefully
revised by the Rev. A. J. W. MORRISON. 8 Vols. See 136, 137.
64. NEANDER'S LIFE OF CHRIST.
67, 64. NEANDER'S PLANTING OF CHRISTIANITY, & ANTIGNOSTIKUS,
59. GREGORY'S (DR.) LETTERS ON THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.
62 & 63. JAMES (G. P. R.).LOUIS XIV. Complete in 2 Vols. Portraits.
68 & 70. SIR JOSHUA REYNOLDS LITERARY WORKS, with Memoir, 2 Vols. Port.
EXES 69. ANDREW FULLER'S PRINCIPAL WORKS. Portrait.
72. BUTLER'S ANALOGY OF RELIGION, AND SERMONS, with Notes, &c.
73. MISS BREMER'S WORKS. Translated by MakY HOwitt. New Edition, revised.
Vol. I. ["The Neighbours," and other Tales.] Post 8vo. Portrait. 3s. 6d.
74. NEANDER'S MEMORIALS OF CHRISTIAN LIFE IN THE EARLY AND
MIDDLE AGES (including his:"Light and Dark Places"). Post 8vo. 35. 6d.
76. MISS BREMER'S WORKS, by MARY HOWITT. Vol. II. “The President's
77 & 80: JOHN FOSTER'S LIFE AND CORRESPONDENCE, edited by J. E.
RYLAND. In 2 Volumes. Portrait.
8. BACON'S ESSAYS, APOPHTHEGMS, WISDOM OF THE ANCIENTS.
NEW ATALANTIS. AND HENRY VII. with Dissertation and Notes.
79. GUIZOT'S HISTORY OF REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT, translated
from the French by A. R. SCOBLE. With Index.
83. MISS BREMER'S WORKS, by MARY HOWitt. Vol. III. "The Home, and
Strife and Peace.”
84. DE LOLME UN THE CONSTITUTION OF ENGLAND, or, Account of the
English Government; edited, with Life and Notes, by JOHN MACGREGOR, M.P.
85. HISTORY OF THE HOUSE OF AUSTRIA, from 1792 to the present time; in
continuation of COXE. Portrait of the present Emperor,
87 & 88. FOSTER'S LECTURES, edited by J. E. RYLAND. 2 vols.
89. MISS BREMER'S WORKS, by MARY HOWITT, Vol IV. "A Diary: The
Family: The Solitary; The Comforter; Axel and Anna: and a Letter
90. SMITH'S (ADAM) THEORY OF MORAL SENTIMENTS; and “Essay on
the First Formation of Languages," with Memoir by DUGAUD STEWART.
91, 95, 96, 99, 102, 103, 105, & 106. COWPER'S COMPLETE WORKS, Edited