Google Play 도서
PARTRIDGE AND CO., PATERNOSTER ROW; CAMBRIDGE: HALL AND SON; DUBLIN: CURRY & CO.;
NEW YORK: A. D. P. RANDOLPH.
I. The Pbotectob.
The Protector; a Vindication. By Merle D'Aubigne,
D.D. Edinburgh: Oliver and Boyd. London:
Simpkin and Marshall 1
II. Recent Fictions.
1. The Handwriting on the Wall: a Story. By Edwin
Atherstone, Author of the "Fall of Nineveh," Sec.
3 Vols. London: Richard Bentley. 1858.
2. The Poor Relation: a Novel. By Miss Pardoe, Au-
thor of the "Life of Marie de Medicis," &c., &c.
3 vols. London: Hurst and Blackett ... .20
III. The Religions Of India.
1. Christianity in Ceylon. By Sir James Emerson Ten-
nent, K.H. London: Murray. 1850.
2. The Hand of God in India. By the Rev. Henry
Christmas, M.A., F.R.S. London: Houlston and
3. The Land of the Vedas. By the Rev. Peter Per-
ceval. London: Bell and Daldy. 1857.
4. Universal Mythology. By the Rev. Henry Christmas,
M.A. London: J. W. Parker . . . .57