« 이전계속 »
-54 -29 917
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH.
Capitol Building, Springfield.
Chief Clerk, AMOS SAWYER, Springfield.
DIVISION OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES.
DIVISION OF TUBERCULOSIS.
DIVISION OF DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES.
DIVISIN OF SANITARY ENGINEERING.
Analyst, WARREN COWLES, Springfield.
DIVISION OF SURVEYS AND RURAL HYGIENE.
Chief of Division, PAUL SKOOG, Springfield.
DIVISION OF VITAL STATISTICS.
DIVISIN OF CHILD HYGIENE AND PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING.
7 Mrs. ESTHER WERNER, Springfield.
DIVISION OF PUBLIC HEALTH INSTRUCTION.
Medical Editor, EARL SEARCY, Springfield.
DIVISION OF LODGING HOUSE INSPECTION.
OFFICE: 130 N. FIFTH AVE., CHICAGO. Superintendent of Lodging House Inspection, W. W. McCULLOCH, Chicago.
NOTE. Since the last compilation of the Illinois Public Health Laws in 1907, many important changes have been made that are of special interest at this time to the people of this State. One of these changes involves the creation of the Department of Public Health which has been invested with greater powers than were possessed by its predecessor and which is permitted to be organized along better methods of efficiency than were formerly possible.
The present compilation consists of laws which have a direct bearing upon and are enforced through the Department of Public Health and of laws which have a general relation to the public health of this State but which are enforced through some other public agency or officer. In either case, the Department of Public Health, as it is now constituted, is vitally interested not only in the nature and scope of these laws but also in their proper observance and enforcement.
I. ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT.
Clerical Help, Compensation,
34. Boards of Health, County and
Township, Creation, Quarantine, 63. Vital Statistics Registration Dis-
Rules and Regulations, State
Board of Health.
64. Local Registrars, Deputies, Sub-
35. Powers and Duties, Generally.
36. Rules and Regulations, Violation,
or Burial of Dead
Penalty, Funds, Payment.
Bodies, Death Certificate
37. Annual Report, Records.
Burial or Removal Permits.
38. Compensation and Expenses.
67. Stillbirth Certificates.
68. Death Certificates.
40. Boards of Health, Cities and Vil-
69. Death Certificates by Local Reg-
istrars or Coroners.
41. Public Health Districts, Organiza-
70. Undertakers' Duties.
42. Town or Road District, Submis-
71. Burial Permit, Requisites.
72. Cemeteries' Register, Filing Bur-
sion to Voters.
ial or Removal Permits.
43. Several Towns or Road Districts,
73. Registration of Births, Filing
Submission to Voters.
44. Town or Road District's Election,
74. Birth Certificates, Requisites.
45. Several Towns or Road Districts'
75. Supplemental Reports and Affida-
46. Ballot, Form.
76. Registration of Physicians, Etc..
47. Number of Votes Necessary.
Local Registrars' Annual Re-
48. Town or Road District's Ballots,
77. Hospitals, Etc., Record.