« 이전계속 »
These publications contain the results of research work from various departments of the University and are offered for exchange with universities, scientific societies, and other institutions. Papers will be published as separate monographs numbered in several series. There is no stated interval of publication. Application for any of these publications should be made to the University Librarian.
STUDIES IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. MATTHIAS NORDBERG ORFIELD, Federal Land Grants to the States, with Special Reference to Minnesota. 1915. $1.00.
3. EDWARD VAN DYKE ROBINSON, Early Economic Conditions and the Development of Agriculture in Minnesota. 1915. $1.50.
4. L. D. H. WELD AND OTHERS, Studies in the Marketing of Farm Products. 1915. $0.50.
5. Ben Palmer, Swamp Land Drainage, with Special Reference to Minnesota. 1915. $0.50.
6. ALBERT Ernest JENKS, Indian-White Amalgamation: An Anthropometric Study. 1916. $0.50.
7. C. D. ALLIN, A History of the Tariff Relations of the Australian Colonies. 1918. $0.75.
8. Frances H. RELF, The Petition of Right. 1917. $0.75.
9. Gilbert L. Wilson, Agriculture of the Hidatsa Indians: An Indian Interpretation. 1917. $0.75.
10. NOTESTEIN AND RELF, Editors, Commons Debates for 1629. In press.
11. RAYMOND A. KENT, A Study of State Aid to Public Schools in Minnesota. 1918. $1.00.
12. Rupert C. LODGE, The Meaning and Function of Simple Modes in the Philosophy of John Locke. 1918. $0.75.
13. Florence R. CURTIS, The Libraries of the American State and National Institutions for Defectives, Dependents, and Delinquents. 1918. $0.50.
14. Louis A. BOETTIGER, Armenian Legends and Festivals. 1920. $0.75.
15. William ANDERSON, A History of the Constitution of Minnesota, with the First Verified Text. 1921. $1.75.
STUDIES IN THE PHYSICAL SCIENCES AND MATHEMATICS
1. FRANKFORTER AND Frary, Equilibria in Systems Containing Alcohols, Salts, and Water. 1912. $0.50. 2. FRANKFORTER AND KRITCHEVSKY, A New Phase of Catalysis. 1914. $0.50.
STUDIES IN ENGINEERING 1. George Alfred Maney, Secondary Stresses and Other Problems in Rigid Frames: A New Method of Solution. 1915. $0.25.
2. CHARLES FRANKLIN SHOOP, An Investigation of the Concrete Road-Making Properties of Minnesota Stone and Gravel. 1915. $0.25.
3. FRANKLIN R. McMillan, Shrinkage and Time Effects in Reinforced Concrete. 1915. $0.25.
(Continued inside back cover)
Research Publications of the University of Minnesota
Studies in the Social Sciences
A HISTORY OF THE CONSTITUTION
WITH THE FIRST VERIFIED TEXT
Government of the University of Minnesota
IN COLLABORATION WITH
ALBERT J. LOBB, Ph.B., L.L.B.