Google Play 도서
WILLIAMS AND NORGATE, 14, HENRIETTA STREET, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON; AND 20, SOUTH FREDERICK STREET, EDINBURGH.
CONTENTS OF VOL. III.
No. IX.—JANUARY, 1863.
1. North American Archæology. By John Lubbock, Esq., F.R.S., L.S.,
and G.S.-1. Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, comprising
the Results of extensive Original Surveys and Explorations. By E. G.
Squier, A.M., and E. H. Davis, M.D.-2. Aboriginal Monuments of
the State of New York, comprising the Results of Original Surveys
and Explorations ; with an illustrative Appendix. By E. G. Squier,
A. M.-3. The Antiquities of Wisconsin, as surveyed and described
by J. A. Lapham.-4. The Archæology of the United States ; or,
Sketches, Historical and Bibliographical, of the Progress of Informa-
tion and Opinion respecting Vestiges of Antiquity in the United States.
By Samuel F. Haven.-5. Prehistoric Man : Researches into the
Origin of Civilisation in the Old and New World. By Daniel Wilson,
LL.D. . . .
2. Prehistoric Man: Researches into the Origin of Civilisation in the Old
and New World. By Daniel Wilson, LL.D., .
3. Genera Plantarum ad Exemplaria imprimis in Herbariis Kewensibus
servata definita ; auctoribus G. Bentham et J. D. Hooker. Vol. I.
pars l. 1862. . . .
. . .
The British Flora. Eighth Edition, 1860. By Sir W. J. Hooker, K.H.
&c. and G. A. Walker Arnott, LL.D.-Manual of British Botany.
Fifth Edition. 1862. By C. C. Babington, M.A. &c. - Handbook of
British Flora. 1858. By George Bentham . . . .
3. The Flora of Essex : or a List of the Flowering Plants and Ferns found
in the County of Essex. By George S. Gibson, F.L.S. 1862. .
6. On the American Fossil Elephant of the Regions bordering the Gulf of
Mexico, ( F. Columbi, Falc.) ; with General Observations on the Living
and Extinct Species. By H. Falconer, M.D., F.R.S., &c. (with two
7. On Cirripedes. By Charles Darwin, M.A., F.R.S.
8. On Ribs and Transverse Processes, with special relation to the Theory
of the Vertebrate Skeleton. By John Cleland, M.D., Demonstrator
of Anatomy, University of Glasgow . .
9. Note on an Abnormality in the Ossification of the Parietal Bones in
the Human Foetus. By Ramsay H. Traquair, M.D.
. . 132
10. Physiology and Human Anatomy, including Histology.
11. Palæontology . .
12. Index to Phanerogamia . . . . . . 176