« 이전계속 »
GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND,
11 GEO. IV. & 1 WILL. IV. 1830.
Printed by His Majesty's Printers.
Containing the TITLES of all
Passed in the FOURTH Session of the EIGHTH Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland;
11° GEO. IV. &1°GUL. IV.
PUBLICK GENERAL ACTS.
11° GEO. IV.
1. AN Act to authorize the Transfer of certain Balances in the
Hands of the Clerks of the Peace of the several Counties of England and Wales on account of Lunatic Asylum Licences. Page 1
2. An Act to apply certain Sums of Money, out of the Consolidated Fund, and from the Aids granted for the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty-nine, to the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and thirty. 2
3. An Act for raising the Sum of Twelve Millions by Exchequer Bills, for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and thirty. # Ibid.
4. An Act for appropriating certain Sums to the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and thirty. Ibid,
5. An Act to^repeal the Provisions of certain Acts relating to the Removal of vagrant and poor Persons born in the Isles of Jersey and Guernsey, and chargeable to Parishes in England; and to make other Provisions in lieu thereof. Ibid.
6. An Act for continuing to His Majesty for One Year certain Duties on Personal Estates, Offices, and Pensions in England, for the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and thirty. 3
7. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion; and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters. 4
$. An Act for the Regulation of His Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on Shore. 45
9. An Act to indemnify such Persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for Offices and Employments, and for extending the Time limited for those Purposes
A 2 respectively
respectively until the Twenty-fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and thirty-one; to permit such Persons in Great Britain as have omitted to mtfk'e and file Affidavits of the Execution of Indentures of Clerks to Attornies and Solicitors, to make and file the same on or before the First Day of Hilary Term One thousand eight hundred and thirty-one; and to allow Persons to make and file such Affidavits, although the Persons whom they served shall have neglected to take out their Annual Certificates. , Page IS
10. An Act for the Relief of Parishes from the Expences of maintaining the Wives and Families of Men convicted under the Laws for the Prevention of Smuggling, and sentenced to serve His Majesty in His Naval Service. 80
^ 11. An Act for extending certain Provisions of an Act of the Eighth Year of Queen Anne, for the better Security of Rents, and to prevent Frauds committed by Tenants regarding Executions, to certain Process in use within the County Palatine of Durham and Sadberge. 81
'—12. An Act to indemnify Witnesses who may give Evidence, before the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, on a Bill to prevent Bribery and Corruption in the Election of Burgesses to serve in Parliament for the Borough of East Retford. 83
13. An Act for transferring certain Annuities of Four Pounds per Centum per Annum into Annuities of Three Pounds and Ten Shillings or Five Pounds per Centum per Annum. 84?
-> 14. An Act for removing the Market at present held for the Sale of Hay and Straw from the Haymarket; and for establishing Markets for the Sale of Hay, Straw, and other Articles, in York Square, Clarence Gardens, and Cumberland Market, in the Parish of Saint Pancras in the County of Middlesex. 97
— 15. An Act for relieving, in certain Cases, Vessels entering or sailing from the Port of Berwick-upon-Tweed, from the Duties leviable under Two Acts passed in the Forty-sixth and Fiftyfourth Years of His late Majesty's Reign, relating to the Northern Lighthouses. 109
16. An Act to repeal the Duties of Excise and Drawbacks on Leather, and the Laws relating thereto. Ill
17. An Act to alter and amend an Act of the Seventh and Eighth Years of His present Majesty, for consolidating and amending the Laws of Excise on Malt made in the United Kingdom, and for amending the Laws relating to Brewers in Ireland, and the Malt Allowance on Spirits in Scotland and Ireland. 113
18. An Act to render valid Marriages solemnized in certain Churches and Chapels. 130
19. An Act to extend the Powers of Grand Juries in the Execution of an Act of the Fifty-eighth Year of His late Majesty's Reign, for establishing Fever Hospitals in Ireland. 132
20. An Act to amend and consolidate the Laws relating to the Pay of the Royal Navy. 133
21. An Act to confirm certain Leases of Lands for the Purposes of carrying on the Linen Manufacture of Ireland. 178
- 22. An Act for appropriating the Richmond Lunatic Asylum in
Dublin to the Purposes of a District Lunatic Asylum. 179
23. An Act to enable His Majesty to appoint certain Persons to
affix His Majesty's Royal Signature to Instruments requiring such Signature. Page 181
24?. An Act to amend an Act for granting certain Powers and ~ Authorities to a Company to be incorporated by Charter, to be called "The Australian Agricultural Company," for the Cultivation and Improvement of Waste Lands in the Colony of New South Wales, and for other Purposes relating thereto. 183
25. An Act to repeal an Act of the Fifty-fifth Year of His late Majesty, for procuring Returns of Persons committed, tried, and convicted for Criminal Offences and Misdemeanors. 186
26. An Act to authorize the issuing of Exchequer Bills for the Payment of the Proprietors of Four Pounds per Centum Annuities in England and Ireland who have signified their Dissent under an Act passed in the present Session for transferring such Annuities into Three Pounds Ten Shillings per Centum Annuities. Ibid.
27. An Act to make Provision for the lighting and watching of Parishes in England and Wales, 189
28. An Act to apply a certain Sum of Money out of the Conso
. lidated Fund to the Service of the Year One thousand eight hundred and thirty. 213
29. An Act to suspend, until the End of the next Session of Parliament, the making of Lists and the Ballots and Enrolments for the Militia of the United Kingdom. Ibid.
30. An Act for taking an Account of the Population of Great Britain, and of the Increase or Diminution thereof. 214
--SI. An Act for reducing- the Duty on Malt made from Bear or __. Bigg only, in Ireland, to the same Duty as is now payable thereon in Scotland. 230
1° GUL. IV.
32. An Act to explain Two Acts of His present Majesty, for establishing an Agreement with the Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland, for advancing the Sum of Five hundred thousand Pounds, Irish Currency, and for the better Regulation of Copartnerships of certain Bankers in Ireland. 233
33. An Act to continue for One Year, and from thence until the End of the then next Session of Parliament, the Acts for the Relief of Insolvent Debtors in Ireland. 241
,34. An Act to authorise the Advance of a certain Sum, out of the Consolidated Fund, for the Completion of the Shubenaccadie Canal in Nova Scotia. Ibid.
35. An Act to continue Compositions for Assessed Taxes for a further Term of One Year, and to grant Relief from and alter and repeal the said Duties in certain Cases. 242
36. An Act for altering and amending the Law regarding Commitments by Courts of Equity for Contempts, and the taking Bills pro Confesso. 244
37. An Act to amend an Act of the Ninth Year of His late Majesty King George the Fourth, to facilitate Criminal Trials in Scotland, and to abridge the Period now required between the pronouncing of Sentence and Execution thereof, in Cases importing a Capital Punishment. 258
A3 38. An