« 이전계속 »
CONTAINING THE GENERAL AND PERMANENT LAWS
ON JANUARY 3, 1965
Prepared and published under authority of Title 1, U. S. Code, Section 202 (c)
by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives
For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
Washington, D.C., 20402 - Price $6.25
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
UNDER WHOSE DIRECTION THIS
COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
MICHAEL A. FEIGHAN, Ohio
WILLIAM M. MCCULLOCH, Ohio
BESS E. DICK, Staff Director
SUBCOMMITTEE No. 3
EDWIN E. WILLIS, Louisiana, Chairman WILLIAM M. TUCK, Virginia
JOHN V. LINDSAY, New York ROLAND V. LIBONATI, Illinois
WILLIAM T. CAHILL, New Jersey HERMAN TOLL, Pennsylvania
CHARLES MCC. MATHIAS, JR., Maryland ROBERT W. KASTENMEIER, Wisconsin PATRICK MINOR MARTIN, California WILLIAM L. ST. ONGE, Connecticut
CHARLES J. ZINN, Law Revision Counsel
* 1. General Provisions.
2. The Congress. • 3. The President. • 4. Flag and Seal, Seat of Government, and the
States. 5. Executive Departments and Government Off
cers and Employees. • 6. Official and Penal Bonds.
8. Aliens and Nationality. • 9. Arbitration. *10. Armed Forces. 11. Bankruptcy. 12. Banks and Banking. *13. Census. * 14. Coast Guard. 15. Commerce and Trade. 16. Conservation. *17. Copyrights. *18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure.
26. Internal Revenue Code. 27. Intoxicating Liquors. *28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure. 29. Labor. 30. Mineral Lands and Mining. 31. Money and Finance. *32. National Guard.
33. Navigation and Navigable Waters. +34. (Navy.] *35. Patents.
36. Patriotic Societies and Observances. *37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed Services. *38. Veterans' Benefits. *39. The Postal Service. 40. Public Buildings, Property, and Works. 41. Public Contracts. 42. The Public Health and Welfare.
43. Public Lands.
44. Public Printing and Documents.
19. Customs Duties.
21. Food and Drugs.
22. Foreign Relations and Intercourse.
45. Railroads. 46. Shipping. 47. Telegraphs, Telephones, and Radiotelegraphs. 48. Territories and Insular Possessions. 49. Transportation. 50. War and National Defense; and Appendix.
24. Hospitals, Asylums, and Cemeteries. 25. Indians.
.This title has been enacted as law. This title has been eliminated by the enactment of Title 10.