« 이전계속 »
CONTENTS OF No. I.
1. The Campaign of 1781, in the Carolinas; with Remarks, His-
torical and Critical, on Johnson's Life of Greene, &c. By H. Lee.
2. Letter of the Earl of Moira (formerly Lord Rawdon) to Gen.
Henry Lee, in reiation to the Execution of Colonel Isaac Hayne.
IV. GEOMETRY AND THE Calculus,
1. Elements of Analytical Trigonometry, Plane and Spherical.
By F. R. Hassler, F. A. P. S.
2. The American Quarterly Review. No. 1. March, 1827.
3. On the Arithmetic of Impossible Quantities; from the Works
of Jobn Playfair, Esq.
4. On the Necessary Truth of Certain Conclusions obtained by
means of imaginary Quantities. By Robert Woodhouse, A. M.
Fellow of Caius College, Cambridge.