« 이전계속 »
STATUTES AT LARGE
The Canal Zone
Enacted During the Second Session of the
PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITY OF LAW UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR OF GENERAL SERVICES BY THE OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL REGISTER, NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS SERVICE
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
For sale by the
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 5 RULES OF DEFINITIONS
CHAPTER 7-EMPLOYEES OF GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
SUBCHAPTER 1-CANAL ZONE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
101. Appointment and compensation of Government employees.-
102. Exemption of teachers with respect to dual offices and double salaries -
103. Deduction from compensation of amounts due for supplies or services -
SUBCHAPTER II-PANAMA CANAL COMPANY EMPLOYEES
121. Appointment and compensation; duties; delegation of powers; bonds.
122. Deduction from compensation of amounts due for supplies or services.
123. Hours of work for telegraph operators and train dispatchers-
182. Appliances for employees injured prior to September 7, 1916..
CHAPTER 13—PUBLIC LANDS
331. Acquisition by United States of title to land in Canal Zone.
332. Withdrawal of certain tract from effect of section 331.
333. Revocable licenses for lands outside town sites.
334. Revocable licenses for lots in town sites...
CHAPTER 15 PUBLIC PROPERTY AND PROCUREMENT
371. Acquisition or construction of structures, equipment, and improves
372. Transfers of properties between departments and agencies.