IV.-1. Mein Leben und Wirken in Ungarn in den Jahren
1848 und 1849. Von Arthur Görgey. 2 vols. 8vo.
2. Der Nationalkrieg in Ungarn und Siebenbürgen in
den Jahren 1848 und 1849. Von George Klapka.
2 vols. 8vo. Leipzig: 1851.
3. The Fortress of Komárom (Comorn) during the
War of Independence in Hungary in 1848 and 1849.
By Colonel Sigismund Thaly, late Director of For-
tifications in Komárom. 1 vol. 8vo. London: 1852, 119
V.-1. A Bill to enable Her Majesty further to regulate the
Duties of Ecclesiastical Persons, and to make better
Provision for the Management and Distribution of
Episcopal and Capitular Revenues. Prepared and
brought in by the Marquis of Blandford and Lord
Robert Grosvenor. Ordered by the House of Com-
mons to be printed. 1852.
2. Cathedral Trusts and their Fulfilment. By the Rev.
Robert Whiston, M. A., Fellow of Trinity College,
Cambridge, and Head Master of the Cathedral Gram-
mar School, Rochester. London: 1849.
3. The Choral Service of the United Church of Eng.
land and Ireland. By the Rev. John Jebb, M. A.,
Rector of Peterstow, Herefordshire; late Prebendary
of Limerick. London: 1843.
4. An Attempt to investigate the true Principles of
Cathedral Reform. By the Rev. William Selwyn,
M. A., Canon of Ely and Rector of Branstone.
The Same. Part II. Cambridge: 1840.
5. Thoughts on the Renovation of Cathedral Institu-
tions. By Henry Boothby Barry, M.A., Michel
Fellow of Queen's College, Oxford, and Domestic
Chaplain to the Earl of Yarborough. London:
1852, . . . . . . 152
VI.-1. A Letter to the Marquis of Tweeddale. By Major-
General Briggs, Madras Army. 1842.
2. The War in Affghanistan. By John William Kaye.
2 vols. 1851.
3. History of General Sir Charles Napier's Adminis-
tration of Scinde. By Lieutenant-General Sir Wil-
liam Napier, K.C.B. 1851.
4. Remarks on the Affairs of India. By John Sullivan,
5. Report from the Select Committee on our Indian
i Territories. 1852, . . . . . 183