Google Play 도서
LONDON: Printed by WILLIAX CLOWES and Song, Stamford Street
and Charing Cross.
1.-1. Platonis Euthydemus et Gorgias : recensuit, vertit,
notasque suas adjecit Martinus Josephus Routh, A.M.,
2. Tres breves Tractatus. Ab eodem, 1854 - - 1
11.-1. Reports issued by the Schools' Enquiry Commission
on the Education of Girls.
2. Journal of the Women's Educational Union. Edited
by Miss Shirreff and George C. T. Bartley.
3. The Education of American Girls. Edited by Anna
C. Brackett. 1874.
4. Five Hundred Employments adapted to Women, with
the average Rate of Pay in each. By Miss Virginia
5. Literary and Social Judgments. By W. R. Greg.
6. The Woman's Gazette, or News about Work. Con-
ducted by L. M. H. - - - - - - 40
III.- Despatches, Correspondence, and Memoranda of F. M.
Arthur, Duke of Wellington, K.G. Edited by his
Son, the Duke of Wellington, K.G. [In continuation
of the former Series.] Vols. V.-vii. London,
1872–78 - - - - - . : : 69
IV.-1. The History and Antiquities of the Archiepiscopal
Palace of Lambeth ; with an Appendix. By Dr. A.
2. A Concise Account of Lambeth Palace. By W.
Herbert and E. W. Brayley. London, 1806.
3. The History and Antiquities of the Parish of Lambeth
and the Archiepiscopal Palace. By Thomas Allen,
4. Ditto Ditto. By John Tanswell, of the Inner
Temple, &c. London, 1858.
! 5. Stray Studies from History of England, &c. By John
Richard Green. London, 1876 . - . - 100