« 이전계속 »
......... ADDISON 550. Proposal for a new Club... 551. Translation of Greek Epigrams-Letter on Law
phrases .... 552. Recommendations of industrious Tradesmen
Motteux-Harris-Rowley-Proposals for new
Globes.... 553. On the Spectator's opening his Mouth_Commen
dations of him....
Letter from Oxford Correspondents. 554. On the Improvement of Genius..... ...... HUGHES 555. Farewell Paper and Acknowledgement of Assist
ance-Letter from the Academy of Painting.. STEELE 556. Account of the Spectator opening his Mouth..
.... ADDISON 557, On Conversation Letter by the Ambassador of
Bantam... 558. Endeavours of Mankind to get rid of their Bur
thens, a Dream... 559. The same concluded.. 560. Letters, from the Dumb Doctor—from a pert Bag
gage—on the Author's recovering his Speech.. UNKNOWN 561. Account of the Widows' Club.... 562. On Egotism-Retailers of old Jokes
563. Letters, from a Blank-complaining of a choleric
565. On the Nature of Man-of the Supreme Being.. ADDISON
-The Whole Duty of Man turned into a Libel..
576. On Singularity; the Dread and Affectation of it..
tition of John a Nokes and Tom a Styles......
ters from a Lover and young Lady.
609. Letters, on the improper Dress of young Clergy-
men-On Antipathies—Against Embroidery..
611. Letter from a Lady insulted by her Seducer-Re-
flections on the subject...
from a Lady marked by the Small-pox.
suist_Custom of Enborne..
625. Questions in Love solved by the Love Casuist....
Translation of Cato's Soliloqny.